Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Update on Papers 5/12/08

I was hoping to have a bit more to tell, but here are the facts. What happens with them will have to wait for a call back from Church Headquarters.

D's bp passed the test. He had 3 days in a row of good readings, the middle one by his doctor, and that is exactly what was required. So - CHECK!

I had my bloodwork done last week as I was already scheduled to do, and received the results yesterday. My anemia is lessened: the hemoglobin has gone from 9.4 to 10.6 (an increase the doc didn't think was possible). The hematocrit went from 30.1 to 33.5.

Neither of these is in the normal range, nor were the other iron-related numbers. What was normal was the test that showed my ability to absorb iron. So it's all a matter of the iron budget, and that is obviously responding positively to the changes I've made.

The question is whether it is enough for Sis Baty from Church Headquarters to pass the papers on to the Brethren or not.

I called this morning at 9 am SLC time, and got her message machine. Now I am waiting for her call back.

I'll let you know...

No comments: