Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sis Baty Called Back, and...

Sis Baty called back, and asked for D's blood pressure numbers and my blood iron numbers. I gave them to her. She asked what mine had been. I told her. She was delighted in the change. She asked if I was going to keep on taking iron. I told her I certainly was. She asked if I had more energy already...I was agreeable about that.

Then she said...ok, then, I will pass these papers on (said with many exclamation points). !!!!!

So I said THANK YOU (with many more exclamation points). !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she sounded pleased at that and said a buoyant goodbye.

So that's that. The papers have made it through the first Church Headquarters filter.

(Since I didn't know there was one at this stage, I couldn't venture to guess how many more there might be.)

But...it is possible they will go to the Brethren now.

:)

3 comments:

Real said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news. Can't wait for more!

MandaMommy said...

Wow! Congrats! How exciting!

Martie said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!