Saturday, March 8, 2008

This Week's Walking - First Wk of March

This week started out very well, though I decided not to push it. I made an excellent time on Monday to Mailbox #17, pulled back to #15 on Tuesday, and pushed it again on Wednesday, making Mailbox #18 in 48 minutes, a good pace.

Then came Thursday, a scheduled day off, and Friday. Friday was an exhausting day: late start for the temple because of work emergencies, 2 meals out, fun time w/ grandkids, no time to walk, and too tired to try. Saturday was bad insomnia overnight and another meal out, and by walking time I was still tired. I did Mailbox #18 again because I had skipped a scheduled walking day, and made it but only in 52 1/2 minutes, well short of Wednesday's pace.

For the first time I did a cool-down in the driveway for 10 minutes afterward, and that was a lot more comfortable than coming in and crashing.

I did to AF exercises every morning, so tomorrow I graduate to Level 6, where I will remain for the next 8 days.

It's interesting that Monday went much better the day after fasting and a day off than Saturday did after 3 restaurant meals and two days off! Lessons to be learned here! PL

No comments: