Monday, March 3, 2008

Current Writings, Because You Asked...

Bonnie and I go together to ANWA, the American Night Writers' Assn. She's the new president of the Tucson chapter! This is an LDS women's writing group. So I needed to polish off something. And now, I'm really back into it - or would be except that I spend my days writing things, and I can hardly rationalize the time.

I picked Triple Divide. I thought it was finished but it really was like a very long narrative outline interspersed with some finished scenes. Now I'm fleshing it out. I really love the way it's coming along! I'm hopeful about it.

I also have The Songdog Sings a Sad Song all lined up but only 1/3 of it exists. The main characters Michael Harvey Lewis and Annie Skye have a little following among those who have read the first book of this trilogy-within-a-volume. But it will be a long time before I can get to it.

Currently I write a monthly newsletter, several blogs, and manuals. The manuals are by far the hardest - I agree that non-fiction can be a real trial.

Thanks for asking, and for commenting!

1 comment:

Martie said...

Wow, how exciting!

Martie