Monday, April 14, 2008

Update, a month later

For Me and My House, this has been a busy stretch, also a challenging stretch.

I found out from mission-related doctor visits that I am once again seriously anemic. That meant upping the iron, and that meant changing the diet and that meant having a major rebellion on the part of my tender gut. And that meant too much to deal with and write too.

Well, of course I do publish a newsletter every month, and that takes a week out of things.

But the biggest discovery was that I get a whole lot more done when I'm exercising, and so now I'm back to it after a big break. It's warming up here in Tucson, so that's more and more of a challenge, esp w/ the sun getting up around 5:xx. So now we are going at sunset, around 6:30 pm. Of course I still do Air Force exercises in the morning (though I took a break from those, too - YUCK!).

So now we're back. Thanks for asking. It's nice to know someone stopped by in my absence.

1 comment:

Real said...

kind of a cute post on "stretching" and exercise. Stretching is an essential part of exercise.